Thursday, October 30, 2008

~my aidilfitri experienced~

i think this year's hari raya was not interesting....
it is because i had to return to uitm on the 5th day of hari raya...
but i still enjoy my hari raya with my beloved family....
actually,this year is my happiest hari raya because all my siblings were gathered at my house...
i am very happy to see all my nieces and nephews which i never see for a long time...
they are so cute and naughty..
but if my father is still alive,that would be more enjoyable....
as ussual on 1st day of hari raya, my family and i were prepared to perform our prayer at mosque which is nearer to my house....
after that,my family and i went to my father's grave at kampung paloh...
i felt so sad to see my father's grave...
if he is still alive,that would be good for me but i know that would not be happen....
after that,we were going back to my house to celebrated hari raya...
i was so excited to celebrate hari raye because i am gong to have 'duit raya' from everyone...hahha...
since i'm the youngest in my siblings,i got the highest 'duit raya' among my siblings...hahha...
they were so jealous with me....hehhe...
everytime we went to my cousin's house,i always got the 'duit raye' from them since i'm still studying...
i'm very happy with that...
on the 2nd day of hari raye,i did not celebrated hari raya anymore since my cousin will be married on the 3rd of hari raya,so i had to spend my time to help them in the kitchen....
that would be so tired,huh...
sometimes i felt so sad because i can't celebrated hari raya with my friends.....
i had to wash all the plates with my siblings...
that would be the most memorable that i will remember.....
hmmm,i think that's all my aidilfitri experienced that i can share with you all..
last but not least,i would like to wish all of you Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir Dan Batin.......

No comments: